For customers with limited resources available to implement the requirements of the relevant standard we recommend a Full System Build package.
With this package we provide the ISO in a Box™ template system and the resource required to build it and support you through the implementation and certification process. We also verify that it has been implemented correctly and meets the requirements for certification by conducting a full internal audit prior to the certification audit.
For each standard you are looking to implement, a typical Full System Build package will include:
- On-site Gap Analysis
- Off-site creation of any required procedures, forms and guidance documents
- On-site training and progress reviews
- Identification of improvement opportunities
- Communication with certification bodies, including obtaining quotations
- Off-site support by email and phone throughout the duration of the project
- A full internal audit following implementation of your system and prior to the certification audit