With the aid of our experienced consultants, UKAS-accredited certification can be achieved in 5 simple steps:
1. Review of existing management system against the relevant standard (Gap Analysis).
Our IRCA qualified consultant will complete a detailed review of your existing documentation and management processes and make an assessment of them against three criteria:
- Their compliance with the relevant ISO standard
- Their effectiveness in achieving the organisation’s objectives
- The potential for unnecessary complication or duplication
Following discussion with you, the results of the analysis will be documented into a concise action list.
2. Enhancement of the existing system using appropriate ISO in a Box™ template documents to achieve compliance with the relevant standard(s).
Relevant documents from our extensive library will be selected and modified to fit the style of your organisation and achieve compliance, improve effectiveness and eliminate any potential areas of duplicated work.
3. Implement any new processes required, with supporting employee training.
Face-to-face guidance and awareness training is provided in how to implement new processes required to maintain documentation, achieve compliance and deliver continual improvement.
4. Complete a formal check that any new processes have been implemented correctly.
Our consultant, will conduct a full internal audit of your system prior to certification. There is a requirement for this to be done before you can achieve certification and it ensures that no issues arise during the certification audit that could potentially delay you achieving certification.
5. Undergo a certification audit by a UKAS-accredited certification body.
Only by undergoing an audit by a UKAS-accredited certification body can you be assured that your certification will be recognised by your customers as having genuine substance. Our consultants will provide whatever on or off-site support you require during this audit to ensure that the process is completed smoothly and with minimal stress and disruption.
The time required to complete these steps will depend on the size and complexity of your organisation and the status of your existing management system. Our consultant will always work to achieve your target time frame.