The new versions of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are the biggest changes to the standards in over 15 years. All businesses certified to either ISO 9001:2008 or ISO 14001:2004 must transition their systems to the 2015 versions of the standards by mid-2018.
What are the benefits of implementing the new standard?
- Improved clarity of your business processes to help you stay in control.
- Closer understanding of your business processes by a wider group of people to help you to improve the value of your products and services.
- Greater control over your key suppliers, an improvement in the value they provide and a reduction in the risks they present.
- Better engagement from employees, senior management and suppliers.
- Audits will be easier to undertake and the output from them more useful.
Do you need help with the transition?
- To minimise the cost of the transition you should be ready for your transition audit by September 2017.
- The 2015 versions of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 contain some significant changes. For some organisations, meeting the new requirements will involve making major changes both to their documentation and how they implement and maintain their system.
- Correctly interpreting the new requirements of the standards to anticipate exactly what the auditors will be looking for can be challenging. Generating the new content such as the context of the organisation and the identification of organisational knowledge will require an investment of time and resources.
Why choose Equas?
- We have an extensive experience from working with over 1,200 clients since 2000 and we have already helped over 50 organisations make the transition to the 2015 standards.
- We have developed simple methods for complying with the new requirements that are easy to implement, add value and are proven to pass certification body audits.
- Our consultants are based throughout the country giving you the convenience of local support combined with the backing of a national network.
- All Equas consultants are all IRCA Lead Auditor trained in the new 2015 versions of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Equas services are provided at a fixed cost and carry a GUARANTEE of certification.
What will it cost?
We can provide a wide range of flexible support options including low-cost readiness reviews to full system overhauls. These options start from £750 with price dependent on the amount of help you require and the status of your current system.
Please contact us today if you would like a free no-obligation assessment of your current system and a fixed price quotation to support you in making the transition.