ISO 45001 is the first fully-internationally recognised standard for health and safety management systems.
All organisations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 can transition their certification to ISO 45001 provided they do so by March 2021.
What are the benefits of implementing the new standard?
- Full international recognition of your health and safety management system.
- Greater alignment of your overall business strategy with your health and safety policy and objectives.
- Enhanced participation from employees and contractors with improving health and safety performance.
- Reduced cost and effort to achieve and maintain certification to other standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
Do you need help with the transition?
- To minimise the cost of the transition you should be ready for your transition audit by March 2020.
- ISO 45001 contains some significantly different requirements to OHSAS 18001. For some organisations, meeting the new requirements will involve making major changes both to their documentation and how they implement and maintain their system.
- Correctly interpreting the new requirements of the standards to anticipate exactly what the auditors will be looking for can be challenging. Generating the new content such as the context of the organisation and the identification of organisational knowledge will require an investment of time and resources.
Why choose Equas?
- We have an extensive experience from working with over 1,600 clients since 2000 and we are already working with over 50 organisations to make the transition to ISO 45001.
- We have developed simple methods for complying with the new requirements that are easy to implement, add value and are proven to pass certification body audits.
- Our consultants are based throughout the country giving you the convenience of local support combined with the backing of a national network.
- All Equas consultants are all IRCA Lead Auditor/CQI trained in the new ISO 45001 standard.
- Equas services are provided at a fixed cost and carry a GUARANTEE of certification.
What will it cost?
We can provide a wide range of flexible support options including low-cost readiness reviews to full system overhauls. These options start from £650 with price dependent on the amount of help you require and the status of your current system.
Please contact us today if you would like a free no-obligation assessment of your current system and a fixed price quotation to support you in making the transition.